Friday, January 21, 2011

Tiring day...

And just like that, the first day of Internet Marketing Mastery training just ended. Kinda tiring since I've been on my feet for the whole day but I learned lotsa thing today. Jargons, jargons jargons...... lol.


It was fun though. Now I'm supposed to have my own internet domain sponsored by our company with free hosting for one year. Next, I will be monitored on how well I manage the anchor text optimization and page title optimization. It's a project for me as a trainee here. The main task is to promote the company and our events.


So, it's gonna be a long night here at the office.. Haha.. yes I'm staying at the office for tonight.. (there is a special room for staffs to stay overnight)...  and tomorrow too.. Can't afford to travel so early for the event which starts at 9am and plus, travelling leaves me "pokai"....!! Good night everyone.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment