Excited mode!! *broad smile*
I'm finally able to attend a 3 days seminar and training on Internet Marketing. It's gonna be from tonight till Sunday night. That's something that I have been waiting for, like forever. Learning new things is always fun. Don't you all think so? Once I'm done with this Internet Marketing Mastery, I'm gonna apply what I have learned into my daily life. Well, one thing's for sure. Internet's gonna be my best friend for the days to come.
Had a chat just now with the professional speaker and trainer for the seminar, Ms. Dawn Tan. The enthusiasm she showed when she shared with me some of the "stuffs" about internet marketing clearly shows how dearly she loves what she does. Hope to learn more and more and more things from her. And yes, those ebay secrets were fun!
On the other hand, not to forget that there's a 'big thing' next week.. the company's ANNUAL DINNER... The best part is, it's gonna be held in Gurney Hotel, Penang. Yayyy, I'm gonna meet my boyfriend. Miss him!! Wanna see him so badly.. Can't wait for next week... =D
........but for now, I'm quite worried about my FYP. Literally being ignored by my supervisor (which I expected earlier that it would happen) leaves me speechless. My peers have their supervisors chasing after them to complete their FYP but here's the vice versa of that. I guess I have to do the chasing job instead. HAHA!
No comments:
Post a Comment